It is a joy to announce that Ryarsh Baptist Chapel will be reopened from the 26th of July. The services will be held at 4pm each Sunday unless further COVID-19 lockdown will be announced (which we all hope will not happen).
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, our church services were suspended from 22 March 2020. However, the UK Government has outlined new plans from 4th July allowing us to meet again.
You will now need to book a visit in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 07464635187
- To enable us to manage seating arrangements with the appropriate Social Distancing measures
- To limit the number of people in attendance at any given time
- To gather temporary data (in a GDPR compliant way) to help us provide the NHS Test and Trace team with accurate records of visitors if needed for contact tracing and the investigation of local outbreaks.
For those still shielding or unable to attend, recordings will be made available at ryarshbaptist.org.com.
- You should follow the stay at home guidance if you or a member of your household has a new, continuous cough or high temperature or loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
- If you are shielding, you should continue to follow the government’s advice on shielding (the government plans to pause shielding on 1 August but strict social distancing will remain in place)
- If you develop symptoms during the Service, you will be asked to leave and follow the stay at home guidance
- You should notify the church leaders if you develop symptoms at any point during the week
Steps for a “COVID-19 Secure” Building
- All touchpoints will be cleaned before each Service
- A one-way system is in operation (one entrance and one exit)
- A 2m Social Distance is imposed throughout the premises and necessary measures are in force where a 2m distance is not possible
- The new rule of six must be carefully followed
- Information posters are displayed throughout the building
- The toilet should only be used if absolutely necessary (please plan accordingly)
- Sanitizing gel is available throughout the building
- Hot drinks, biscuits, etc will not be served until further notice
- We have a booking system in place to manage seat allocation and contact tracing
- Always observe the Social Distancing Guidelines
- We advise that face coverings be used at all time inside the building, but it remains as an individual responsibility
- Bring your own Bible as pew Bibles will not be available. Do ask for a gift Bible if you do not have one
- One volunteer will ensure that all visitors have booked a visit for the purpose of contact tracing
- The offering will be collected during the meeting, we encourage the electronic giving
- Children are welcome but remain the responsibility of their parents
- Contact and interaction between people should be kept in accordance with the new rule of six. Groups or people should not intermingle apart from their existing group of six.
Please come back for the latest information and/or any changes to the above.
For any questions or concerns please contact Artur Piotrowski at email@example.com or phone 07464635187