With the announcement of the third lockdown, the government has permitted the churches to remain open for services, support groups, and private prayer.
Afternoon Sunday Services will be held at 4pm each Sunday – sermons are available at our website and Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_mMZyTOaTxd6bb3bMmmNg
Halling Baptist Church Services at 11 am each Sunday – broadcast online 11:00.
Zoom Bible Study & Prayer Meeting – every Tuesday at 7:30 pm for Ryarsh and Thursday at 7:30 pm for Halling
Christian Support Group – every Thursday at 1pm via Zoom (currently doing a series of Christianity Explored)
The Emergency Food Bank at Halling Baptist Church – the work will continue and we would like to thank everyone for their donations, kindness, and support. Please do contact us if you or your neighbor are in need of help. Every Saturday between 9-12 noon
*WE FOLLOW COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR THE CHURCHES.
From the 04/10/2020 we will start a new series of sermons looking at the person of Jesus Christ according to the Gospel of Matthew.
Through the Letter of Romans we were able to see what is ‘The Gospel of Christ’ and now we will, God willing, be able to discover ‘The Person of Jesus Christ’.
Everyone is welcome to join in our services and you will be warmly greeted. We also have specially devoted time for questions and answers to respond to any of your questions.
Many blessings in Jesus Christ, to Him be the glory.
It is a joy to announce that Ryarsh Baptist Chapel will be reopened from the 26th of July. The services will be held at 4pm each Sunday unless further COVID-19 lockdown will be announced (which we all hope will not happen).
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, our church services were suspended from 22 March 2020. However, the UK Government has outlined new plans from 4th July allowing us to meet again.
You will now need to book a visit in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 07464635187
- To enable us to manage seating arrangements with the appropriate Social Distancing measures
- To limit the number of people in attendance at any given time
- To gather temporary data (in a GDPR compliant way) to help us provide the NHS Test and Trace team with accurate records of visitors if needed for contact tracing and the investigation of local outbreaks.
For those still shielding or unable to attend, recordings will be made available at ryarshbaptist.org.com.
- You should follow the stay at home guidance if you or a member of your household has a new, continuous cough or high temperature or loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
- If you are shielding, you should continue to follow the government’s advice on shielding (the government plans to pause shielding on 1 August but strict social distancing will remain in place)
- If you develop symptoms during the Service, you will be asked to leave and follow the stay at home guidance
- You should notify the church leaders if you develop symptoms at any point during the week
Steps for a “COVID-19 Secure” Building
- All touchpoints will be cleaned before each Service
- A one-way system is in operation (one entrance and one exit)
- A 2m Social Distance is imposed throughout the premises and necessary measures are in force where a 2m distance is not possible
- The new rule of six must be carefully followed
- Information posters are displayed throughout the building
- The toilet should only be used if absolutely necessary (please plan accordingly)
- Sanitizing gel is available throughout the building
- Hot drinks, biscuits, etc will not be served until further notice
- We have a booking system in place to manage seat allocation and contact tracing
- Always observe the Social Distancing Guidelines
- We advise that face coverings be used at all time inside the building, but it remains as an individual responsibility
- Bring your own Bible as pew Bibles will not be available. Do ask for a gift Bible if you do not have one
- One volunteer will ensure that all visitors have booked a visit for the purpose of contact tracing
- The offering will be collected during the meeting, we encourage the electronic giving
- Children are welcome but remain the responsibility of their parents
- Contact and interaction between people should be kept in accordance with the new rule of six. Groups or people should not intermingle apart from their existing group of six.
Please come back for the latest information and/or any changes to the above.
For any questions or concerns please contact Artur Piotrowski at email@example.com or phone 07464635187
Sadly as the threat of COVID-19 continues we have to officially postpone the opening of coffee mornings in Ryarsh Baptist Chapel.
Yet once the threat is over we will open ASAP
Our Sunday Carol Service will take place in Ryarsh Baptist Chapel on 23 December 2018 at 4pm. All are welcome!
We will also be supporting a Community Carol Service on Saturday 22 December 2018, 4pm at The Old Fire Station, Vicarage Road, Halling ME2 1BE.
Come and have a good sing-along this Christmas! There will be traditional carols, participation from various members of the community & children, followed by a brief Christmas message—arrive early to get a seat!
Don’t forget to bring a gift for a child! All donated gifts will be sent to the Demelza Children’s Hospice in Sittingbourne. Let us bring a BIG smile to their faces!
“Due to the nature of the conditions of the children and young people using our services, we are always happy to receive sensory toys, CDs, DVDs, computer games, vouchers, books and toiletries. Gifts will be given out throughout December and at our New Year Parties in January at our Sittingbourne, Eltham and St Leonard services. Any gifts that cannot be given to families will be used for fundraising and retail, with the money going back into providing care to our children, young people and families.” Demelza Sittingbourne
All our meetings this Christmas
– Sun 23, 11:00, Sunday Christmas Family Service at Halling Baptist Church, ME2 1BE
– Sun 23, 16:00, Carol Service in Ryarsh Baptist Chapel, ME19 5LX
– Tue 25, 10:30, Christmas Day Service at Halling Baptist Church, ME2 1BE
All at Ryarsh Baptist Church wish you a very happy Christmas and a blessed 2019!
There are so many different ideas about life, God and heaven – Can everybody really be right? Are some more right than others? Does it matter what path we take if we all get there in the end?
Barry King, leader of Grace Baptist Partnership, answers these and more questions.
Join us on Monday 18th July 7:30pm.
The members of the newly-formed Ryarsh Baptist Church have asked Alister Barrett King to preach for them at their Sunday morning meeting from July – September of this year. The leaders of Grace Baptist Church Edlesborough where he is a ministry trainee have agreed to release him to the fellowship at Ryarsh for this period. Please pray for Alister has he takes on this added responsibility over the summer months. Remember him as he participates in Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary’s Oxford Study Program this summer as well. May the Lord equip and use him for the glory of our Saviour.